On the event that the Arcus USB driver is not automatically installed by a Windows system, the USB driver may need to be manually pointed to the correct file location. The following steps can be used for a Windows system.
- Connect the USB device to the computer and verify that the device is powered.
- Open the Window Device Manager
- Find the USB device. It may be in a drop down menu for "Unknown Devices" or it may be the in the "Universal Serial Bus Controller" section with a warning.
- Right click the USB device and select "Update Driver Software"
- Select "Browse my computer for driver software"
- Browse to the following file location
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Arcus Technology\Drivers, Libraries, Source\Performax USB v4.01