Place the MSCOMM32.OCX file in the same directory as the Arcus GUI executable. If the library is not included with your software, it can be found attached to this post. This is applicable for Windows XP.
For Windows Vista/7, the MSCOMM32.OCX file will need to be registered. The steps below detail on how this can be done:
- Place the MSCOMM32.OCX in the "C:\Windows\System32" folder. If the library is not included with your software it can be found attached to this post.
- Start Windows Explorer (right click the Start button and select Explorer)
- Go to the "C:\Windows\System32" folder
- Right click the cmd.exe application and select "Run as Administrator"
- At the command prompt enter "regsvr32 mscomm32.ocx"
This should successfully register the MSCOMM32.OCX file for use.